Chain link is a multipurpose fencing made from wires woven into a diamond pattern. Our fencing is produced from a galvanised wire with a protective plastic coating and produced with either;
- Defensive barbs along one edge and knuckles along the other edge
- Knuckles along both edges, supplied with separate line wires.
Our chain link fencing complies with EN 10223-4 standard.
We supply most heights and gauges of chain link fencing from 900mm high through to 3.6m high in the finish of options of:
- Fully galvanised (Class A),
- Commercially galvanised (Class D),
- or plastic coated (on a commercially galvanised wire core).
We are able to supply our chain link in the following gauges:
Plastic Coated (Green RAL 6005 or Black RAL 9005)